Speaking at Hero Conf
Hero Conf is an event designed exclusively for PPC and is jam-packed with insider knowledge of pay-per-click marketing. It features over ten in-depth sessions on PPC management from SEM “superhero” experts. I’ll be speaking in several sessions and urge you to attend or look out for presentations when posted.
Moderator: Joe Kerschbaum, Vice President of Clix Marketing
- Brad Geddes, Founder of Certified Knowledge
- Joanna Lord, Director of Customer Acquisition & Engagement at SEOmoz
- Lisa Raehsler, Founder, SEM Strategy Consultant, Big Click Co.
- Nate Jeo, Paid Search Operations Manager at Overstock.com
The Retargeting panel is going to address a variety of topics that is certain to boost your Campaign’s performance. The panel will cover everything from product specific remarketing to banner ad design and graphic best practices. Learn about creative uses of segmentation and management in “The Art of Remarketing Segmentation,” such as upselling to converters, using remarketing in holiday times versus regular, and segmenting your website to use with remarketing.
Roundtable Topics and Experts:
PPC for Ecommerce: Lisa Raehsler, Shawn Livengood,Charles Meyer
The New World of PPC For Ecommerce
Speaker: Lisa Raehsler, Founder, SEM Strategy Consultant, Big Click Co.
PPC for ecommerce is a constantly evolving beast. The simple click-to-sale model we have come to depend on has become passé! In this session we’ll explore how the most recent trends in paid search can be used to connect with savvy online customers and can maximize revenue for ecommerce businesses.
- The new age of social connections and shopping
- Reaching customers via multiple touch points
- Your shopper on the go with mobile devices
Rock ‘Em, Sock ‘Em Landing Page Website Clinic
Speaker: I’m joining Joe Kerschbaum, Vice President of Clix Marketing